Monday, March 17, 2008

Life: An Update

EMPLOYMENT:
As you may know, I'm looking for a Jay-Oh-Bee (job).
  • The job that I want is here. It's for a College Pastor Position. (Terrible website for such a big church!)
  • Also, I'm pretty sure I can take a job as the Worship Pastor here. I've led worship here a couple of times now and I'm pretty sure they'd give me the job if I want it. (one problem is that it doesn't pay very much)
So, it's decision time. I think I may put off any decisions until after Easter.

EDDIE:
I signed him up for T-ball! Can you imagine 3 year olds playing T-ball?!

NEW BLOG:
I'm contemplating a foray into Photography as a source of income - freelance, of course. So, I started a photo blog. Check it out here.

HORTON HEARS A WHO:
Sarah and I took Eddie and Hope to see this movie today. It rocked. period.

I was pretty sure that I would enjoy it, but I was shocked at how much I actually liked it! Besides the voices being stellar, and the animation was amazing... the story was profound. I won't bore you with why I found it to be profound. It should suffice to say that my faith was strengthened by the time the movie was over.

Seeing the movie and finding God's imprint in it was my favorite divine moment today.

3 comments:

Whitnee Megan said...

Ah, what terrible websites.*



I'm cringing*



:)

just makes me think of http://www.churchmarketingsucks.com/

:)

Whitnee Megan said...

yeah, Idk, I think they could find a good web designer inside such a big church. Maybe hint that if you get the job ;)

Yeah, my sister said it was hard to read as well, and I saw it on my friends PC, and the line spacing was all off.. I'm going to fix it.. which just means less sleep :)

Daniel Rhoten said...

I've always really liked you photography - think you'd be good at it. There's a lot of money in weddings and child photagraphy - but also a lot of headaches.

Yeah, the PC website is just ridiculous. I second Whitnee's comments.

I would really weigh the PC job heavily... I know the timing seems right... I don't know... just be very, very, very careful there...

Blog: Stick with Divine In the Daily - you can launch everything from that platform